New Service

Buying A Home or Nonresidential Building
After your purchase, please contact us to establish your account.  Please have the following information ready when you call us:

Name to be placed on account (name must be as shown on the deed recorded by Kitsap County)
Service address.
Mailing address, if different from service address.
Telephone numbers (home, work and cell, if applicable)
Email address

After your account is created, we will send you a New Customer Letter with your account number and information about our services.

New Tenants
Billing policy for rental units in our water district requires billing responsibility to be in the property owner's name. However, you may designate someone to be the property manager or tenant and have the bill sent directly to them. To do so, please complete and return the Property Manager/Tenant Agreement form. Note: both owner and tenant must sign this form.

New Construction
Do you need to add water service to your property?  Please see our Water Availability page for more information.

Questions? Please contact us at or 360.447.3500.