Street Lights

Street Light Billing
Why does my water bill have a charge for street lights?

The Revised Code of Washington (RCW) # 57.08.060  directs districts to collect payment from its customers for street lights, and to forward this money on to the appropriate power utility (in our case, Puget Sound Energy). 

Street Light Outages & Maintenance
All street light outages should be reported directly to Puget Sound Energy at 1-888-225-5773 or online at their website,

Silverdale Water District conducts surveys three times per year by sending a crew out to identify street lights in need of maintenance.  Maintenance is performed by Puget Sound Energy.

Questions?  Please contact us at or call 360.447.3500 for more information.