In an effort to ensure safe, reliable water services to our community, Silverdale Water District (SWD) will be implementing emergency operating procedures effective immediately. These measures are designed to keep SWD staff, and the public, safe as our community deals with the threat of COVID-19 coronavirus. The following will be in effect until further notice:
- SWD’s office will be closed to the public.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available via phone at 360-447-3500, by email at email@example.com, or online at www.swd16.org.
- SWD will not lock-off any service for nonpayment while these emergency provisions are in place.
- Customers may still pay bills via mail, online or through a drop-box at our office.
- SWD is cancelling all public meetings and staff travel. Other scheduled events or activities will be evaluated and, potentially, cancelled as the situation warrants.
We trust the community understands why we are taking these steps. We take seriously our responsibility to provide uninterrupted water services to our community. These measures further that mission while protecting SWD staff and the general public. These emergency provisions will remain in effect until further notice.